Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager leads the implementation of Business strategy, Human Resource and Operations. Business Development Manager provides direction and leadership to new business leads, managing existing employees and staff requirements.
Business Development Manager works closely with the senior members of design teams and clients. Business Development Manager will be active in developing the Project Execution Plan including identifying goals and objectives for the utilization of resource and finances; and monitor the progress of the financial operations from the project initiation to final delivery.
Business / Financial –
- Co-development of business development strategy for growth
- Co-development of Operations strategy for growth
- Deep understanding of the business cost structure and drivers of profitability or loss
- Ability to learn and understand business nuances for this group and the ability to be a partner to the Project Managers for driving best-in-class delivery
- Oversight and an in depth understanding of the operations
- Financial documentation to support revenue recognition
- In depth understanding of resource costs along with definition and management of billable rates and margins.
Human Resources Responsibilities:
- Enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Supports organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Manages a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; and recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; and counseling employees and supervisors.
- Implements employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; and designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records, and representing the organization at hearings.
- Enforces management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Retains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records.
- Cultivates professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Manages human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Advances human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Assist in the development and delivery of training for project managers on tools for the business
- Documentation of processes and standards in partnership with the project managers
- Project level operational oversight in the areas of client management, procedural issues, financial and reporting issues, and workforce planning and analysis
- Perform regular project reviews with project teams to ensure adherence to schedules, quality of work, administration, change orders and profitability
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) or civil engineering degree with management degree
- 5 or more years of experience in Operations, Finances and Human Resource responsibility
- General knowledge of integrated architectural and engineering practice;
- Strong supervisory, leadership and communication skills;
- Superior organizational skills and detail orientation;
Primary job is to create 3D images and video walk through of company’s projects.
3DS Max, Visualization, Adobe Photoshop, Architecture, Design, Interior Design, 3DAnimation, Architecture and Interior Design, 3D Max, 3D Rendering, 3D Modelling, Lumion
Responsibilities of a 3D Designer are as follows but not limited to:
- Candidate should have knowledge of 3ds max & Adobe Photoshop for creating compelling presentation visuals for our real estate projects.
- Graphics and Art background is an added advantage
- Specialized experience in Walk through and animation may be an added responsibility.
- Candidate will work on creating sitemaps, beautiful project layouts of the architecture projects of the company.
- 3D Design: 2 year (Preferred)
- work: 2 year (Preferred)
- total work: 2 year (Preferred)
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)
Our Head Office
© 2020 Designed and Developed by CodePoets